Adexen is looking for Senior Brand Manager OTC, to develop and manage all health care key brands of a FMCG Company.
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for setting and delivering the growth objectives for the OTC category and working with the Category Manager/Marketing Director to continuously improve company performance and skills in key marketing investment areas.
The Senior Brand Manager will be required to lead major international/regional category projects.
This position reports to the Category Manager and is based in Lagos
· To develop a clear vision for the category at local level in line with regional and global strategic imperatives.
· To generate annual and three-year brand plans to deliver the vision. This is a full responsibility.
· To lead the development and implementation of the annual business plan, monitor performance and competitor activity and recommend adjustments to the marketing mix.
· To deliver a product development programme to generate consistent sales and profit growth.
· To recruit, coach and develop direct reports into truly exceptional Marketers.
· To co-ordinate the development and maintenance of effective local Sales/Marketing interface to ensure effective execution of business plans.
· To lead, where appropriate, the selection of local external Service Agencies and to develop and manage professional working relationships.
· To lead and/or contribute to international projects with partners in the Group.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduation from a reputed University in a business related subject
· 5 years Healthcare Marketing experience and must be able to demonstrate outstanding Marketing skills within a commercially oriented blue-chip environment.
· In depth exposure to all aspects of managing TV advertised brands and a thorough knowledge of the grocery and/or pharmacy trades are essential, as are strong conceptual and analytical skills.
· Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Not more than 35 years old.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Please send us your english resume in Word format at: ADEXENfirstname.lastname@example.org