SENIOR SERVICE SOLUTION MANAGER
• The candidate must have at least 5 years Telecom experience, and at least 3 years experience in telecom service sales business.
• Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronic, Engineering, Economics or International trading or other relevant major.
• An ambitious self starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management skill.
• A result oriented strategic thinker with proven track record.
• Rich account service sales or customer relationship building or telecom financial analysis experience.
• Willing to work for three or more years in Nigeria or West Africa Region,
• A good team-player, a good organizer and coordinator, easy-going and be good at interpersonal communications and multicultural environment.
• Good computer skills at MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint).
• Manage development of regional service marketing& competition strategy and business models
• Manage account service planning, win-strategy development and sales lead analysis;
• Manage development of service solution based on deep understanding of customers demands;
• Manage account service sales project, operation and process;
• Manage customer relationship with key accounts;
• Manage account service business resource and performance.
• Achieve service sales targets (including sales amount and market position).
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified. Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.
Deadline is 21st October 2010